Happy Friday!!! What’s everyone doing this weekend? I just returned from a quick business trip to Providence so I’ll be heading out for a run with Lexi and some seriously good healthy eating this weekend! Oh, and maybe a nap.
- The news can really paint a depressing picture. Sometimes, you need a little inspiration that all is not lost and that there are women, and companies, out there working hard to change our world and how we do business. Way to go Patagonia! The Woman Driving Patagonia to be (Even More) Radical
- In case you were wondering what to get me for Christmas…I’m lusting after bags and not just any bags. The “I’m on an adventure” kind. I could care less about designer labels (shhhh, don’t tell my fashion school professors). These have struck my fancy… Osprey Aura 50 AG or the 65, Osprey Tempest 20 (but in the Tourmaline Green of course), Osprey Verve 9, and, because I just can’t resist it, the Osprey Kyte 36. I have a problem!
- For the last couple of months I’ve been meaning to get around to a little DIY project like this.
- Thinking of trying a couple of new chicken recipes – Classic Chicken Paprikash and Cleansing Ginger-Chicken Soup.
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great.” – Steve Prefontaine